1) Submission deadline: 02/10/2020
2) Evaluation limit: 15/10/2020
3) Deadline for registration fee payment: 20/10/2020
Dr. Roger Chammas - ICESP/USP
Dr. Gustavo Amarante-Mendes - ICB/USP
Dr. Dirce Carraro - AC Camargo
Dr. Clarissa Baldotto - Oncologia D'OR
Dr. Rui Reis - Barretos
Dra. Luisa Lina Villa - FAPESP
Dr. Romualdo Barroso (HSL)
Dr. Tomas Reinert (PUC-RS)
Dr. Andreia Melo (INCA)
Dr. Luiz Henrique Araújo (INCA)
Dr. Vladimir Lima (AC Camargo)
Dr. Martin Bonamino (Fiocruz)
Dr. Tatiana Tilli (Fiocruz)
Dr. Rudinei Link (Sirio)
Dr. José Maurício Mota (ICESP/FMUSP/Oncologia D’Or)
Dr. Leandro Jonata de Carvalho Oliveira
- Approved abstracts will be publicizes in a Supplementary Edition of the Brazilian Journal of Oncology once the conference is completed
- The Technical Commission will select the 10 best posters for the oral presentation in English. Recordings will be no more than 5 minutes long.
- The three best submissions will receive a prize from SBOC AWARDS 2020, which will be announced during the event.
Follow these steps to submit your abstract:
* The author responsible for submission must fill in the online form in full. All communication regarding the scientific study will be sent exclusively to said author using the registered e-mail and he or she is responsible for disclosing this communication to the co-authors.
- Do not forget to include the author’s e-mail address on your Poster.
The 10 most highly evaluated submissions will be presented orally during the conference’s scientific portion of the program. It is imperative that talks are presented in the format of a 5-minute recording which will be done by the event’s organizers.
More information on how talks will be presented will be sent to the selected authors once evaluation has been completed.
In case the author is not able to present, any of the other previously registered authors may take his or her place.
Abstracts selected for Oral Sessions will be evaluated by Scientific Committee during presentation and the top 3 best presentations will be awarded Complimentary registration for SBOC Congress 2021 and will be announced after the meeting through SBOC social media
All approved submissions will be published on the Conference’s website and in a special section of the Brazilian Journal of Oncology.
Once the Conference has finished the principal author responsible for submission on the website will be awarded an online certificate. To print it or download it, you must access “Certificates” on the website, which can be found on the conference’s home page, using the registered e-mail address and fill in a “Satisfaction Survey”.
Important: certificates will not be sent directly to your e-mail.